I disagree with the decision of the Judge or Magistrate. How can I file an appeal?

You can file an appeal at the Juvenile Court Clerk's office, 1710 S. Church Street, Suite 2, Murfreesboro, TN 37130. Please note that you do not have the absolute right to appeal certain preliminary rulings; however, all final rulings are appealable. Be aware that there are strict time limits for filing appeals (sometimes as short as 5 judicial days), so do not delay!