The Judge ordered me to send my child support payments to the Central Child Support Receipting Unit. How do I do that?

Send payments to: CCSRU, P.O. Box 305200, Nashville, TN 37229. Payment must be in form of check or money order; DO NOT SEND CASH. Make sure to write your Social Security Number and the "TCSES Number" (long number usually located on top right corner of Court Order) on your check/money order.