What is the difference between “missing” and “remaining”?

“Remaining” are those not seen after one inventory. “Missing” are those not seen after two inventories and are subject to being taken out of our fixed assets records. For schools, contact your SRO and file a police report for the stolen items. For county general, you may contact anyone from the Sheriff’s Office or Murfreesboro Police. Fax the completed paperwork to Inventory Control at (615) 904-7526.